FinalEscape Forum Home
Go Back   FinalEscape.com Forum > FinalEscape > News & Announcements

News & Announcements FinalEscape news, announcements and updates.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:23   #41
killerkaiman

killerkaiman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetomb View Post
Just curious, how actively is Final Escape actually being worked on currently?
Is the FE Engine still being built from the gorund up as previously mentioned or has it stagnated due to lack of people playing the game and donating money to help cover costs?
Also, would an influx of players (which would mean more donations) mean that Final Escape will have more attention fixed on it and therefore faster developement due to activity?

an influx of players? maybe just a huge recruitment effort might work, eg. advertising and referral
killerkaiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2012, 17:47   #42
Raymond

Raymond is on a distinguished road
I fear the game has decayed to hobby status for our beloved leader.

I base this mostly on the horrible load times for actions, if they start to load in realistic ammounts of time, it may be a indication that the game is under development again.

Sadly, Im not holding a lot of hope for things, it being a year since anything got posted, and year and a half since the last update was done, the last sparbot I am thinking.

I am glad to see the game isnt gone yet, as I still hold some hope for things, but all the online games I know of have constant updates to keep the players interested and involved.

Shoot, I wouldn't mind if they gave subscriber players more bennies if it helped keep things going. Maybe something like faster health or stamina regen.

Anyhow, this is not so much a farewell, as a see you later from me, I will check in now and then, but havent been on for a few months already, and dont see myself coming back unless the game becomes playable again.

Ray

Edit: I have noticed that you can no longer get out of the hospital with a page reload, you need to load the hospital page first. Not sure when it happened, as it has been months since I tried to do a power burn through some of my stim drugs.

Last edited by Raymond; 04-01-2012 at 05:23..
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2013, 16:13   #43
Raymond

Raymond is on a distinguished road
Well, its been another year and things seem to be the same.

The reload bug I mentioned in my last post went away on its own after a month so I am guessing the next browser update fixed whatever was causing it.

There seem to be about ten or so who play each day, and about two dozen who log in around once a week or so.

Personally, I am still here as a time kill habit, its sorta fun and I know what to do.

The popup chat app has died, not sure when as I havent tried to use it for some time, but it was working a few months back as I used it around the end of the year.

Does anyone even check the forums anymore? I know I havent in a long while.

Anyhow, just killing some time on Mothers Day, noticed the last post was over a year old and decided to make a new one.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2013, 09:57   #44
Fred Frining

Fred Frining is on a distinguished road
Life is sour, Raymond.
Fred Frining is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2014, 18:46   #45
Zoorland

Zoorland is on a distinguished road
Well, it's been over three years since I walked away from the game. I've really missed this game. I had such a good time here back when I first started. But, well, I left for a reason: the game seemed abandoned. Over the last few years there have been many times I've thought of returning, but I could never quite follow through with it. I just didn't want to be disappointed, you know? But today my curiosity got the better of me and, after a few minutes of fumbling around trying to remember which old password I had used here, I logged in to find...

...nothing has changed in the three years I've been away.

Nothing.

At all.
Zoorland is offline   Reply With Quote